Anime Update

Talk about whatever you want here.
tigergirl

Anime Update

Post by tigergirl »

:lol: :!: I got another update for those who watch Anime on YTV. I just found out from Newtype Magazine, that YTV is going to be showing Death Note - before the US is going to show it, if ever (or as best I can remember in Newtype Magazine); it will be on "Bionix" - that is a block of anime and anime-type shows. I have checked YTV and it is not going to be seen just yet. I will update you whenever it is. :!: :lol:
Last edited by tigergirl on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigergirl

Death Note Update

Post by tigergirl »

:) :D I just found out through the Sunday Sun TV Guide and I had comfirmed it with zap2it.com, that Death Note is going to be shown on YTV starting this Friday at 11 PM and 2:30 AM Saturday. I am going to record the show and see what editing they are going to do. Although I do not think much of it will be edited. :D :)

tigergirl

Sorry No go last Night

Post by tigergirl »

:( :?: As I was geting tired, I decided to channel surf some of my fav Stations and that includes YTV and what was suppose to be wasn't it somehow they showed Inu Yasha instead, I will check YTV and see when Death note id going to be on and I will update you when that happens. :?: :(

tigergirl

YTV reply

Post by tigergirl »

:? :?: I had asked YTV, if they are ever going to show Death Note and at this time, it has been not confirmed that Death Note or better yet here is what they said. :?: :?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YTV ANIME BULLETIN

Thanks for your interest in our Anime bulletin! Below you'll find tons of anime and schedule information for your favourite anime programs currently airing on YTV!
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
News & Information

Death Note has not been confirmed as an upcoming series on our network. Currently, this is all of the information that we have regarding this matter.

Hey Anime fans! We've launched our new fall schedule! Make sure and check out our schedule for any updates and changes to your favourite anime programs! http://www.ytv.com/programming/bionix/

YTV isn't connected to the production of the show(s) that you're looking for. We aren't responsible for any decisions regarding characters or storylines and are not responsible for the voices, translations, theme music, editing, etc.

We also don't hold the licensing rights and therefore don't have any merchandise relating to it or information regarding character appearances associated with it. We suggest you contact the producers if you are looking for this type of information.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
***********Can't get enough?***********

Look for tons of anime deets on our website:

http://www.ytv.com/AnimeMaster/index.asp
The following Anime programs are currently airing on YTV:

BLEACH:
Fridays at 9:30pm E/P & 2am E/P

BATTLE B'DAMAN:
Monday to Friday at 5:30am E/P

EUREKA 7:
Fridays at 11:00pm E/P & 1:30am E/P

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST:
Monday to Thursday at 11pm E/P
Fridays at 10:30pm E/P

GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:
Fridays at 9pm E/P & 2:30am E/P

IDATEN JUMP:
Thursdays at 7:30am
Saturdays at 1:30pm

INUYASHA
Monday to Friday at 10pm E/P

MAR:
Fridays at 7:30pm E/P

NARUTO:
Monday to Thursday at 10:30pm E/P
Fridays at 5:30pm E/P

POKEMON:
Monday to Friday at 8am E/P
Fridays at 6:05pm E/P
Saturdays at 12pm E/P

TRANSFORMERS: CYBERTRON:
Saturdays at 1pm E/P

YU-GI-OH! GX:
Fridays at 7:30am E/P
Saturdays at 12:30pm E/P

ZATCH BELL:
Fridays at 8:30pm E/P

*Please remember that all schedules are subject to change without notice*
****************************************************************************************************
Other YTV programs that may be of interest:

Invader Zim:
Fridays at 12:30am E/P

YTV Anime on Demand

YTV Anime on Demand lets you watch shows at any time and allows you to pause, rewind, and fast-forward the program using your TV remote, so it's as easy as using a VCR!

Enjoy non-stop, 24 hour access to the following shows…

InuYasha III

.hack//SIGN

Battle B-Daman

Sonic X

Transformers Cybertron

Duel Masters

SD Gundam Force

Transformers Energon

Shaman King

Mew Mew Power

D.I.C.E.

InuYasha movies

You need a digital set-top box to access both the Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) service as well as regular Video On Demand (VOD).

YTV Anime on Demand is a paid service: you can order the subscription service for all-you-can-view, including access to the newest titles, or you can buy shows on a per-title basis. Additional information can also be found on our website http://www.ytv.com/anime

Contact your television provider for more details.
ANY OTHER ANIME:

Other than what is mentioned in this bulletin, we currently do not have plans to include any other anime programs in our schedule. At this time, we do not have any information on shows other than those currently airing on YTV.

However, we do appreciate hearing feedback and all suggestions are shared with our Programming Department for their consideration.

Please remember that all schedules are subject to change without notice.

Check your local listings or our online schedule to confirm times:

http://www.ytv.com/programming/schedule/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see it is not comfirmed, but hopefully it will come to YTV.

tigergirl

Good News

Post by tigergirl »

:D :!: Good News. Yesterday, I got and checked out the Sunday Sun and saw that Deathnote is coming this Friday. And I will check out the YTV website to see if it is true. Noting what happened before and it is coming this Friday at 11 PM and then at 2:30 AM. :!: :D

tigergirl

Some Good News

Post by tigergirl »

:D :D I was Channel surfing Friday night and saw that the Death Note is Canadian edited, so not much of the show is being edited.

How did I find out, during the credits, the editing was done by Ocean Group, a company based in BC Vancouver, I hope to see it soon, as I am about a week or two behind in my shows for one of my VCR.