Phins showcases her car

Post your artwork here.
NEKOSEI

Phins showcases her car

Post by NEKOSEI »

So, what have I been doing art wise?

Take a gander at the most recent creation:

http://nekoseiproductions.com/main/orig ... ig002.html
Last edited by NEKOSEI on Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

anifan

Phins showcases her car - update / new website

Post by anifan »

As Karl has noted on his new website, he has had to change webhosts. His new URL: http://nekoseiproductions.com/ (I had to use Mozilla Firefox tho, as Internet Explorer wasn't co-operating.) So sorry I didn't look a couple of months back, I have been busy renovating Kim's new place. :shock: OMG - this girl and car are all CG!! BTW - I got the new data by Googling Nekosei and got a nice Nexopia page with Karl. (Hey Karl, can you CG some girlfriends into photos with ourselves for the rest of us? Yeah, OK, we'll have to pay $$$. But it would be so worth it... :twisted: ) He has another, unlinked webpage, but maybe he'll give out the link himself. :wink:
Last edited by anifan on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NEKOSEI

Post by NEKOSEI »

I have many places on the net.
All of which are listed in my "contact me" section of my website.

anifan

Karl's new website(s)

Post by anifan »

Right, Karl. I did find later it under Contact You of course (duh). Thank U for updating your URL. :)

BTW, Phin Phin looks so *real* <shudder>. Neat wheels, too....

NEKOSEI

Post by NEKOSEI »

You think that looks real?
Take a gander at her close up...

http://members.shaw.ca/nekosei/others/phins.jpg
*quite topless for max realism smash-age, and not with any hair... but you get the idea.

anifan

Phin Phin

Post by anifan »

:shock: I thought that this was a family site... hope the V-chips are up and running. So: just where did you go to art school, Karl?! What realism...! I can hardly wait to see her with the hair. Truly a dream goddess under construction.

Off-topic maybe, but I have just been viewing some nice (and rude) catgirl pics: Check out Anime Arcadia, Forums, specifically the link below :twisted: . This stuff has an "Anime Babes" adult advisory warning! (and is well worth the visit to the site alone.)

http://www.animearcadia.com/forums/inde ... wtopic=914

Oh, and BTW, when I Googled in Nekosei originally, I only got a few listings, and not Karl's main site. The computers I'm using are not my own (the trade-off: not having to worry about viruses from adult sites).
Last edited by anifan on Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEKOSEI

Post by NEKOSEI »

That's why I warned of the nudity.
I never went to art school, aside from the three years of art class taken at Western High School.

anifan

Post by anifan »

Mm-hm, it's true, you did. And yeah, well, we're all semi-adults at JAWS anyways! But a link only, with a fair warning, should be cool.

BTW, I forgot to add :twisted: ("twisted evil") with the Anime Arcadia URL. Also, sorry, I forgot to mention that at the beginning of that forum, the first listing is a whole bunch of URLs! (I checked out a couple.) But yeah, there are a whole bunch of nice large pics of cute/sexy gurls in there... :wink: ... it goes on for 12 pages(!); Tokyo Mew Mew, etc.

I don't have a lot of cash right now myself, Karl; but I do have some ideas as I referred to in another posting here, plus a couple involving cars. I will have to contact you sometime at your e-mail address to discuss potential costs.

Yeah, I kind of figured you were self-taught: I saw you during the last year you were at JAWS, tutoring yourself on the new CG software - starting to sculpt the new 3-D Phin Phin (interesting to see that you have now countered silicone with gravity). West Can is a cool High School - I know some radical people that are coming out of there - they do the free food gig with Food Not Bombs down at Olympic Plaza. I also remember at that time you were doing films with the Quickdraw Animation Society, but I don't remember what these "student films" were about - I just remembered your name from when I was volunteering there. (There is a whole anecdote involving Mad magazine about this: they had to boot out a few people who were actually too crazy there! I stopped hanging around QAS for analogous reasons - the inmates were taking over the asylum - real "Cuckoo's Nest" stuff.)

Sorry you haven't had anybody else reply. There are just not a whole lot of people involved with JAWS right now - we're at a low point. I guess I will have to try to prod people more directly to get on the JAWS forums. (I don't have a lot of time personally right now - landlord-tenant problems - but I do care about JAWS, so I'm trying to log on periodically to make constructive suggestions.) Do keep us involved with periodic updates of new projects and what's being put up on your new Nekosei website.

anifan

Phin Phin postings

Post by anifan »

Oh, and BTW, a couple of things:

#1 - I forgot, the Reply function doesn't automatically transfer the Subject headings over: see above subject line.

#2 - I finally figured out that putting in my birthday, gives out the age in my Profile; see my Avatar. I was in grade 11 in 1976 - and had taken Computer Science in Grade 9 - we actually had a room-sized computer that we fed punched cards into! (I went to a high school in downtown Regina that was similar to West Can - but this was a Catholic Prep school, where I developed my latent fetish for high school uniforms - which surfaced when I started watching anime with schoolgirls in it. :wink: )
Last edited by anifan on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEKOSEI

Post by NEKOSEI »

It's been quite a while since posting up that first CG image of Phin-Phin with her car...

In fact, over the past months I have actually finished Phin-Phin to my satisfaction, and even adjusted the look of her car somewhat. Mainly mesh enhancements, but some extra decaling to give it a bit more punch.

So I present to you three images of Phin-Phin with her car.
(She is clothed in her new bikini set in each one)

The re-render of her sitting by her car:
http://www.nekoseiproductions.com/3dcg/cgorig001.html

Phins laying on her car:
http://www.nekoseiproductions.com/3dcg/cgorig005.html

And Phins sitting in the back of her car:
http://www.nekoseiproductions.com/3dcg/cgorig006.html

There are nude versions of each, but you can find them for yourself if you want to on my website. I won't post them here.

anifan

Phins showcases her car again (and again... and again)

Post by anifan »

Yo Karl! You're back... :D I was wondering what happened to you. Been meaning to drop you a line, but I've been kinda sickly lately... Kim and I have both been having trouble with our landlords.

Anyhow, I was waiting to see if Phin Phin got any hair since last year. Yeah right, good idea, referring to your site for the nudie pix. But she is "sure real". :o

Don't know how you got the panorama pic onto the website 8) , unless you pasted it in somehow. Actually, the webmaster has still not said just how or where we're supposed to display artwork on the JAWS website. :?: Don't know if you saw our Xmas poster, with Phin Phin; I suppose we could have temporarily put it on Kim's site and linked it, but time was short (and it was a guerilla effort - but I think you would've agreed that it turned out nicely).

Deimos car? Isn't that a moon of Mars? (A Sailor Moon reference? :wink: It is the name of one of Sailor Mars' crow familars... look at the salutation at the bottom of my e-mail address, anime4greg@hotmail.com.) Mesh? Where? And as to the license plate... need I ask if you already have this on your car? ALERT: Alberta is redesigning its licence plates: pray that we get as many as *8* letters on them! :twisted:

See you at Otafest. And maybe sometime at Animethon - if I can ever get wheels. Gonna get a motorcycle :idea: - but my rent increases keep on eating up any savings :x :roll: :cry: .