Birthday Party for Everyone

Talk about whatever you want here.
tigergirl

Birthday Party for Everyone

Post by tigergirl »

:!: :idea: I would like to suggest to have, if it is possible, to celebrate somebodies birthday that fall on the week of the JAWS meeting.

The first one, if it can be done, is my Birthday, which on March 27. A birthday cake or something similar, a few snacks, some drinks, (drinks that are sugar- and caffine-free, allergies) and maybe some presents. You know nothing too fancy or too plain.

Thanks in advance, if it can be done. :D

tigergirl

Opps, Sorry

Post by tigergirl »

:oops: :roll: I forgot to mention, because I didn't know but Greg's birthday is also on the same week as me. So if it is possible, gifts for the both of us would be nice, but not mandatory. Although cakes and snacks and/or treats would be appreciate. Thanks.

anifan

Birthday PartIES for Everyone - at meetings

Post by anifan »

Kim didn't not know about my birthday being last Friday; she forgot (probably due to a lot of stress recently) - I did tell her a little while ago. :o :shock: :?

Kim has mentioned this to me before recently, and I think the idea is basically good. 8) But I don't remember her mentioning anything about the presents. :P It seems that Ray is already starting to do a monthly prize drawing of goodies - and she did win last month.

Anyhow, this seems to me to be a good time to use up the Japanese goodies that Kim ordered at the last minute for the JAWS Xmas party (she can eat some of these) but which arrived too late (in the week after). (I don't know if we're going to have another special film night, say by early summer?)

Now, on that note, does anyone else have any recent / current / upcoming birthdays? Hey - you guys have to pay for it next time! (Instead of Kim - for herself.) :P

yiyth

Cake??

Post by yiyth »

Cake? Hmm..wonder what sort of cake the birthday kids want?? ;)

Store bought or otherwise? (Know i have cake mixes and such around here somewhere...)

As for gifts, well..that can be a bit hard. cake though..sure *something* can be done.

Carole Byer

(yiyth@yahoo.com)