Pls fix post clock

Have something to say about the site? Let us know here.
anifan

Pls fix post clock

Post by anifan »

:? Your Forum Posts clock is two hours behind. Just letting you know. :wink:

Pellanor
Site Admin

Post by Pellanor »

It looks to be right for me. Are you sure it isn't your date settings? I know that you currently have your time zone set to GMT -8, with daylight savings time turned off, where as we should be in GMT -7, with daylight savings time turned on. That would likely explain the two hours difference.

anifan

Pls fix post clock

Post by anifan »

Well I'm trying to remember exactly what happened then. Actually, it is happening now. Yeah, I saw your stuff on the FAQ - as well as in your original reply. I think the problem is that my postings have weird times put on with them, for a completely different reason altogether. They get posted from the time you START them - not when you finish and then submit them. Hey, I'm a slow typist - plus I take my time in researching and editing my stuff on the spot. BTW, I am cutting down on my smileys.

anifan

Pls fix post clock: CORRECTION

Post by anifan »

No, can that last posting of mine. You do have a site clock, at the top left of the forums page - and it's definitely TWO hours behind! Dunno where you're coming from. Again, it's 2 hours behind LOCAL time. Please fix!!! Thank U very much.