YTV Fall Schedule

Talk about whatever you want here.
tigergirl

YTV Fall Schedule

Post by tigergirl »

I decided to check out YTV and here is what coming on YTV this fall.

.hack//sign, 15/Love, All Grown Up, The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Battle B-Daman, Being Ian, Beyblade, Bionix, Bleach (NEW), Bob and Margaret, The Boy, Brady's Beasts, Captain Flamingo, Case Closed, Catscratch, D.I.C.E, Danny Phantom, Dark Oracle, DragonBall, DragonBall GT, Drake and Josh, Duel Masters, Erky Perky (NEW), Edgar and Ellen (NEW), Eureka Seven (NEW), The Fairly OddParents, Fatherhood (NEW), Flying Rhino Junior High, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, FullMetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost Trackers, Game Guru (NEW), G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 (NEW), Gundam Seed, Hamtaro, Hi-Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Inspector Gadget (NEW), Invader Zim (NEW), Inuyasha, Jacob Two-Two, Jane and the Dragon, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Justice League Unlimited, Krypto The Superdog, LazyTown, Malcolm in the Middle (NEW), Martin Mystery, Mew-Mew Power, Mischief City, Monster By Mistake, Monster Warriors, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Mystery Hunters, Naruto, One Piece, Pandalian (NEW), Pokemon, Pokemon Chronicles, Prank Patrol, Reboot, Robotboy (NEW), Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Samurai Jack, Sausage Factory, SD Gundam Force, Shaman King, Smallville, Shuriken School (NEW), Sonic X, SpongeBob SquarePants, Spy Academy, Team Galaxy (NEW), Teen Titans, Transformers Cybertron, Transformers Energon, Unfabulous, What I Like About You, Viva Piñata (NEW), Winx Club, The X's, Xiaolin Showdown, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yvon of the Yukon, ZAPX, Zatch Bell, Zixx: Level Two, the Zone.

As you can see there is a few new show and that includes a couple of Anime.