Any One here to Text Base RPing?

Talk about whatever you want here.
J_walker_anonymous

Any One here to Text Base RPing?

Post by J_walker_anonymous »

I don't mean like D&D, but sort of like what Gaia has?

It is so hard now days to find a good RP with people who are litrate and have manners.

I am quite frankly sick of seeing all the Twilight RP’s. Yes I know it is a Vampire, but Vampires can suck on my fury wolf Butt! ((Werewolf Supporter)).

So anyhow, The RP selection has slowly gone downhill since Gaia went main stream, and I look desperately every day to find some gold in amongst the rubbish ‘Slave master’ and ‘High school’ RPs.

If you are in to RPing ((Text Base)) PM me at www.gaiaonline.com and come RP with me ^.^ I am trying to get a Pirate one up and going and well its going somewhat, I just need more players!

((Gaia User name: J_walker_anonymous))

And if you know of any other sites that are less main stream with some good RP’s please post’em and let me know!
:D
[Z?]

yiyth

RP?

Post by yiyth »

I know RP is hard to find out there. I know at Myth Games, they have rp there. Star Wars and a few others. I'll probably meet you at April's anime meet. I can do march, for I didn't get the days off for the time of the meet. Kim probably knows me the best of those that tend the meets.

Anywys, I joined Gia and I'm Yiyth there. And I'd like to check out rp as well.

Oh..good to meet another werewolf! Those vamps just tend to get out of hand ya know! ;)

Kuraki

Post by Kuraki »

Gaia >.>

I love text-based RPGs. If you have a "different" sense of humour, you might enjoy HellMOO.

http://hell.game-host.org/