Witchblade 3 & 4
Gun X Sword 21 & 22
Jigoku Shojou 11 & 12
Hellsing Ultimate 1 & 2

anifan

missed October episode + please update schedule

Post by anifan »

Hi Greg,

We missed seeing episode #3 of Witchblade last month (October). :( We had September's episodes on the computer - but for some reason the file code numbers were different from October's. Apparently, this threw Ray off while you went out that evening. So, we ended up seeing only #4, and #5 and #6 for October. I would like to request that we show #3 this month - November - as the series won't be too far along. Besides, I just know that missing an episode will cause some important early plot detail to be left out, screwing us up for later... I know that this could potentially make us start earlier, causing logistical problems, and I've carped about that. But hopefully, the speakers will be sorted out by now, eliminating delay in starting.

:?: Also, you didn't post an update to the JAWS schedule in October - or for this month - November - in fact - which is a little weird, as you were back from the gaming meet in Brussels, where you were at the time of the JAWS showing in September. And that leads to another question. Just how did you do the September posting, when you weren't here. Guess you must have got to a computer somehow in Brussels? :!: Another thing is, I think it would be preferable, if the next month's schedules, were posted a good couple of weeks in advance. :!: December's schedule should be special, of course.

anifan

mea culpa

Post by anifan »

Thanks for playing episode #3 of Witchblade again - but it looked awfully familiar. In fact, I think we played it two months ago. At that time, we could only play, that one - we ran out of time. Then we were going to bring episode #4 for next month. So last month, Ray only said that he would try to start playing these previous episodes as well - and that he had skipped #3 by mistake. But.. we had in fact watched it already. Sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: