October

What we'll be showing and when.
Togashi Rogi
JAWS President

October

Post by Togashi Rogi »

I'll bring the following; the viewers can decide :D.

Shakugan no Shana 1-13
or
Naruto: Shippuden 1-13
or
Zero no Tsukaima Season 2 1-13

tigergirl

Finally, so what next

Post by tigergirl »

:shock: :roll: Finally, we get to see what was suppose to be shown on October 31. Only the same day that everyone was going to the meet.

So what is going to be shown in November and December. I think we should finish up what we hadn't seen and then get a few new one to replace the finished ones in the New Year.

I think, that I know that only two shows are not finished and they are Death Note and Witchblade and maybe Hell Girl, I am not to sure about that, so Claymore would be the third one, and I forgot that Genshiken would be the fourth (and this has a second season as well + the OAV). (Jigoku Shojo Futakomori (Hell Girl: Season 2) is another one that should be played as well.)

So that leaves with 5 shows, I had suggest to Ray an Anime that I can't remember that title, but I do remember what it is about.

A guy gets hit by UFO and is fix up, but there has been a slight change, and now the guy is a girl. May Ray, maybe you can tell me what the title is.

As for December, I will check out AnimeNfo and check out any and all 12 and 13 episode Anime and show what is available. :roll: :shock:

h_rayz
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Sol, Capricorn Arm, Milky Way, 3rd Quantum Iteration

Post by h_rayz »

^_^

JAWS RULES!

anifan

Finally, so what next

Post by anifan »

Ray did December at the last minute... again, like Greg-chan in October. :!: Ray (and others) Kim and I don't have internet connections at home... and have no access between Xmas Eve and New Year's Day. :!: Where IS Greg?? :roll: This is getting a little byzantine... it's January now - and we need some new updated postings!! Sorry I haven't been on the computer until the absolute last-minute - today - myself... non functioning in January; then dealing with a crisis... and recovering the past week. :(

On December... Ray, I think we ended up playing something else at Xmas. I think you mentioned this then... but you came up with the gunslinger girl (title? Can't look it up on Animenfo at the same time on this computer terminal). [Grenadier: The Smiling Senshei.] Right... we got a "choice"... we WERE paying attention - sort of - it's just normal JAWS stuff: hanging out and getting distracted, then looking for some direction; we are indeed a VERY casual club. But in the end I think what Ray played was best... out of the known stuff... the originally posted, other one sounds interesting... maybe for tonight?

Anyhow... no word on what will be played today... but this weather sure SUCKS! :x Guess we won't get too many people tonight anyway and Ray and/or Greg will decide on a filler of sorts. But we REALLY need to finish off all of our loose ends!!

Oh, and after Kim forgot to bring the videos on anime from the Japanese Consulate for the Xmas party last month; now, she has "lost" them at her place. :roll: I guess it should be warmer next month and we could get more people showing up for playing them then....

anifan

October anime

Post by anifan »

Here is what I believe we played in October 2007:

Shakugan no Shana – Season 1: 1-8

As I thinked I e-mailed people later on, this would be because we had a couple of months in starting late - so this anime was spread over up to January (skipping Xmas) (see my subsequent postings to this).

yiyth

Future anime

Post by yiyth »

I know or a fact that there's season 2 of Rosira and Vampire coming out. As well as 3 season of Zero is done. In Oct, we'll celibrate birthdays as well as holloween party.

My two cents worth. :)

tigergirl

Zero's Familar

Post by tigergirl »

I should say that we will not be seeing Zero's Familar Season 2, because Ray had seen it, 8 times, because after one person had watched it, shortly afterward another person wanted to see it as well. so at this point it is unlikely that we will see it at anytime, but maybe I can get a copy and Greg and I can see it at my place.

When October comes around, I will make sure that I will have some snacks and someone will bring a birthday cake, plus a fair selection of candies for Halloween.