50%
Other
25%

Total votes: 4

Togashi Rogi
JAWS President

July Showing

Post by Togashi Rogi »

If you vote "other" please post a suggestion.

yiyth

Posible showing

Post by yiyth »

I have a posible suggestion of Inukami. It's quite funny.

tigergirl

Post by tigergirl »

I would suggest Inukami.

anifan

July 2007 showing + details / problems?

Post by anifan »

All right... all the regulars except Ray and Terry have voted. We also have 2 votes for a 3rd choice - Inukami - except that only ONE vote went for it... tigergirl voted for it :( ... but yiyth voted for Zero no Tsukima! yiyth has Inukami at home.

There are some logistical problems here:

Now, will we pick the winner of the most votes... or consider it a tie (2 vs. 1 + 1)?

If - or when - it was coming down to only two... then, simply, what would the order of the months be that we would be showing them in? The previous 2-way tie, would have compounded this problem (would Togashi Rogi - who already voted - then have flipped a coin?)

Some comments - based on clarifications made at the last JAWS meeting - but NOT posted yet by Togashi Rogi:

As per the above, we are going to be having special showings in this summer in BOTH July AND August (as per the above). We need to make a decision in order to make posters - so hurry up and vote - and hurry up and make the final announcement, Togashi Rogi - so we can make up and distribute the promotional posters!!

Anyhow... SPECIFICALLY - for needed clarification: only the first season of Genshiken is available... not the 2nd or the OAV.

PROBLEM: there are 24 episodes to Inukami - the movie sounds interesting - but yiyth doesn't have it. Should we really play this anime? We won't be able to see all the episodes in one night - so shouldn't it be disqualified? The only other alternative would be to play it in BOTH July and August.

tigergirl

Post by tigergirl »

:?: I didn't remember that Inukami was that long :? so either I will retract my decision and suggest something else - such as Zero No Tsukima - or I keep my vote and hope that other people would support me (but if somebody else votes for either of the two anime - which are Genshiken and Zero no Tsukima - then I guess I'm out of luck.) :?:

:?: :?: :?: How do other people want to vote anyways??? This is what will really decide it!! :!: :!: :!:

Togashi Rogi
JAWS President

Post by Togashi Rogi »

Sounds like it'll be Zero this month. I'll run Genshiken next month unless there're objections.

Zero season 2 &/or Genshiken season 2 will likely be for X-mas.

Cheers.

anifan

Inukami movie being released in Japan!!

Post by anifan »

Some good news - I just found out that the Inukami movie is just being released in Japan - on the date of JAWS' September showing! (It was only released in theatres there this April.) So it looks like it will probably be available as a fansub soon. Depending on when and if we show the series, we could play it maybe next year sometime?